Wednesday 3 May 2017

Solving Novatech Laptop A15 WIFI problem on Windows 10 UPDATE

Solving Novatech Laptop A15 WIFI problem on Windows 10 


AN UPDATE

hi guys thanks for coming back to my blog. I ahv ebee running window for a few days now and had no problems but then the laptopd decided to start playing up and it went back to how it was before when the wifi would not load.
 I then proceed to try a full shut down as windows 10 on seems to boot on a fast boot. This would load all the driver again I believe.

I created a shortcut on my desktop with the link as follows















"C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe /s /f /t 0"
Type this above, between the quoted into the shortcut desciption.



This seems to be working for now. I did do the no wifi once since but I rebooted and it seems ok since.

Will keep you informed as to my progress..........................

\


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts